Monday, August 28, 2017

Ring Nuggets

My son and his new bride had an open house at our home a week ago.  We decorated the mantel and tables, baked a lot of treats, and made these little wedding ring nuggets for favors.



Aren't they fun?  I purchased Hershey Nuggets (milk chocolate variety) and wrapped them with Sweet Blush Bitty Dot paper by Papertrey Ink.  I used 1/8" inch gold ribbon to create the ring "base" around the nugget.  Then I stamped and glittered a gemstone image from My Precious by Winnie & Walter.  Yes, I hand-cut all of them.  :)

The little kids especially liked them at the party.  The ring portion slid right off the paper and soon they were sporting their own diamond rings.  I loved it!  I didn't foresee that happening, but because I adhered the ribbon to itself, it just worked out that way.  It was fun to watch the kids with their rings. 



I love using my stamps to make little treats like these nuggets.  It made the open house just a bit more special!

Stamps:  My Precious (Winnie & Walter)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  Sweet Blush Bitty Dot (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  1/8" gold ribbon, Sugar Cube glitter (Martha Stewart); Hershey Nuggets candy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!