Thursday, July 6, 2017

Just Breathe

Here's another card from the Stampin' Up workshop I attended a few weeks ago.  This one uses the Colorful Seasons stamp set and the Fresh Florals designer paper.  I really like this year's new In-Colors!


Isn't Lemon Lime Twist luscious?  Such a bright, vibrant color.  I used it for the card base and smaller mat.  I cut the fun chair using the Seasonal Layers Thinlits dies.  I stamped the "just breathe" sentiment next to the chair as well as inside my card using the matching inkpad.  Can't get much easier!

Stamps:  Colorful Seasons (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Lemon Lime Twist (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Fresh Florals dsp (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Seasonal Layers Thinlits dies (Stampin' Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!