Friday, July 7, 2017

Daisy Birthday

This is the final card from the Stampin' Up workshop.  Daisy Delight is a sweet new floral set that comes with a matching punch.  We used it along with the Happy Birthday Thinlits die.


Wisteria Wonder is such a pretty color.  I layered a wonky piece of it on a white card base and then added a piece of Delightful Daisy patterned paper also at an angle.  I cut the words from Wisteria Wonder and glued them down.  After stamping and punching two daisies, I layered them together, bending the petals for dimension.  I also added Wink of Stella to the flowers.  It's a simple, but sweet card for a birthday!

Stay tuned for some jewelry and handcrafted gift boxes I made for two upcoming bridal showers and my mom's birthday.  I'll post them after the events.  One of the gifts is for my soon-to-be daughter-in-law!  Yep.  My oldest son is getting married in two weeks.  Lots of excitement in the Shafer household!   :)

Stamps:  Daisy Delight (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Delightful Daisy dsp (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Daisy punch (Stampin' Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!