Monday, February 20, 2017

PTI Past, Present and Future 2011: Scatter Kindness


On to 2011!  For that year, Papertrey Ink featured two sets that I own: Garden Variety and Year of Flowers Collection.  I decided to use both!  They work quite well together.


I stamped the pansy image from Year of Flowers Collection on Kraft cardstock in white pigment ink.  After it dried, I outlined each flower with a Copic marker.  I stamped a sentiment from the same set in Dark Chocolate ink in the lower corner.  Interestingly enough, the white ink showed through the darker ink.  Looks pretty cool!

I cut out a seed packet frame from New Leaf cardstock and stamped the coordinating image from Garden Variety II using Pinefeather ink.  On the inner portion, I stamped text print using VersaMark ink and then sponged around the edges.  I stamped the gloves from Garden Variety in Dark Chocolate ink on white cardstock and cut them out by hand.  After stamping the pansy on white cardstock, I colored it with Copic markers, adding some yellow Stickles to the centers, and then cut it out.


I stamped the price image on Kraft cardstock with Dark Chocolate ink, also cutting it out by hand.  I cut a seed packet from Dark Chocolate patterned paper.  Everything was then glued to the card base.  I'm wishing I had some of the jute button twine on hand, because it would look nice tied around the seed packet.  Something more to add to the list!  lol

Check out other 2011 projects on Nichole Heady's blog here.

Stamps:  Garden Variety, Garden Variety II, Year of Flowers Collection, Background Basics: Text-Style (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Sweet Tooth (My Favorite Things); Pinefeather, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink); VersaMark
Paper:  Kraft, New Leaf, Dark Chocolate Pattern Pack (Papertrey Ink)
Copic:  W1, G20, G24, G28, BV02, BV04, BV08, Y15
Misc:  Seed Packet die, Seed Packet Frame 2 die (Papertrey Ink); Yellow Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!