Sunday, January 29, 2017

Birthday Balloons

I'm popping in to post the next card from the Stampin' Up workshop I attended.  I really like these fun dies!  This time I used the Balloon Adventures stamp set and the Balloon Pop-Up dies.


Isn't that fun?  I stamped the three balloons on white cardstock using Cucumber Crush, Dapper Denim, and Pumpkin Pie inks.  Then I added the confetti images all around them with Smoky Slate ink.  I glued matching balloon die cuts over top of the stamped balloons.  It's a cool look!  Naturally, my favorite part is the silver glitter bows..  :)


For the sentiment, I stamped it in Smoky Gray ink on white cardstock, cut it out with a Stitched Shapes die, and matted it with a scalloped Pumpkin Pie oval.  I added three little rhinestones as an accent.  The whole sentiment piece was popped up with dimensionals.


Inside the card, I stamped two balloons in Dapper Denim and Pumpkin Pie ink, adding the balloon strings and another sentiment with Smoky Slate ink.  Everything is adhered to a Cucumber Crush card base.  Fun and colorful!  Drop in tomorrow to see the last workshop card.

Stamps:  Balloon Adventures (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Cucumber Crush, Dapper Denim, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Whisper White, Cucumber Crush, Dapper Denim, Pumpkin Pie, Silver Glimmer (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits dies, Layering Ovals Framelits dies; Stitched Shapes Framelits dies (Stampin' Up); rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!