Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I've Been Spotted


Holy cow!  My stacked elephants card got spotlighted on the MFT Card Challenges blog.  Maybe I should say, holy elephant!  lol  That was a nice uplifting surprise today. 

"Heidi created this adorable design for our Camp Create Farewell Bonfire Challenge — Single Layer Savvy. Her simply cute use of our Adorable Elephants stamp set proves that sometimes all you need is stamps, ink, and markers to create a wonderful design." 
 
I haven't stamped much this month because I've been really busy with rehearsals for Little Women: The Musical.  Opening night is this Friday.  Add in the school year starting and life being so crazy up and down with the house purchase and other things, well, I haven't felt very creative.  I've been tired and emotionally drawn out.  Today, I got a well-needed nap, a nice long phone conversation with my sister, and now this shout out.  Thanks so much to My Favorite Things for the spotlight!

Here's the card and you can see the original post at this link.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and very well deserved IMHO! I'm glad the accolade gave you a lift and hope that you'll be feeling creative again soon. Take care of yourself until then!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's so awesome & well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!