Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Camp Create: Stacked Elephants


Oh, these elephants were fun to color!  I made this card for the Bonfire - Single Layer Savvy challenge.  I did masking to stack my elephants and had a ball coloring the whole scene with Copic markers.  I was glad to find the Adorable Elephants stamp set by My Favorite Things last week when I was at a local LSS.  It's been on my wish list for a while.


Everything was done on one piece of white cardstock and then mounted on a Soft Stone card base.  Just stamping and coloring.  Simple, yet highly satisfying!  So here's my badge.  Only two challenges left to go.  :)


Stamps:  Adorable Elephants (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White, Soft Stone (Papertrey Ink)
Copic:  0, C1, T1, T4, T6, W1, W3, W5, B000, YG93, YG95, YG97, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, R20, R30, R32

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so adorable and your masking is amazing! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been spotted!

    http://bit.ly/MFTSpottedSept20

    Susan R. Opel
    Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!