Monday, June 27, 2016

In My Thoughts

I got out my Don't Forget to Write kit by Papertrey Ink again.  I want to use up the patterned papers and pre-printed embellies, since otherwise they will sit there forgotten.  I had one large bouquet left and a small piece of this green-striped paper.  I think I spent more time picking a sentiment than I did on the actual card!


Love these colors!  I used my stand-by favorite Polka Dots embossing folder on the Orange Zest cardstock and mounted it on a Fresh Snow linen card base.  I glued the patterned paper to the lower half of the card.  I cut a circle frame from the same linen cardstock and stamped the flourishes in Summer Sun ink.  The sentiment is pieced from two stamp sets, Simply You and All About You, in Dark Chocolate ink.  I glued the pre-printed flower bouquet above the sentiment and then adhered the frame to the card.  Easy peasy!  :)

Stamps:  Simply You, All About You, Don't Forget to Write (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Dark Chocolate, Summer Sun (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Orange Zest, Fresh Snow linen, Don't Forget to Write dsp/embellishment (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Don't Forget to Write die (Papertrey Ink); Polka Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!