Saturday, May 21, 2016

What's the Buzz?

Three weeks ago, I made a quick background with the bee image from Garden in Bloom by Stampin' Up.  I've been wondering what to do with it ever since!  I framed it with scallops last week and there it sat.  lol  Some cards are a work in progress!  I finally finished it this morning.


I stamped the bees using Daffodil Delight and black ink.  Quick and easy!  The black scallop mat was cut with the Sunshine Layers die by Wplus9 Designs.  I trimmed my bee background down to fit inside the frame.  I also cut the large hello word from black cardstock.  I cut a small piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock with the Howdy Frames by My Favorite Things and stamped a sentiment from Honey Bees Sentiments by Papertrey Ink.  I popped it up just slightly with another piece of cardstock.

I like how the card turned out, even if it took me three weeks to make it.  :)

Stamps:  Garden in Bloom (Stampin' Up); Honey Bees Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White, True Black (Papertrey Ink); Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Sunshine Layers die (Wplus9 Designs); Hello Word (Lil' Inker); Howdy Frames die (My Favorite Things)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!