Saturday, April 30, 2016

Pizza My Heart

My daughter talked me into this Lawn Fawn set.  Well actually, it didn't require much arm-twisting.  It was already on my wish list.  She only encouraged me to buy it sooner!  lol  I love the sentiments and the build-your-own pizza design.  Naturally, I had to use it for a little card to tuck into her bag.



I stamped the heart-shaped pizza and added all the tiny toppings in different colors.  Love!  So quick and easy.  I used So Saffron and Close to Cocoa markers to color the crust and pizza cutter.  I hand-cut the pizza cutter and glued it in place.  You'd never know it was placed there to cover a smudge!  :)  Here's a close-up of the pizza cutter so you can see the pretty silver shimmer.  Wink of Stella pens are the best!



Did I mention how much I adore this new die by Avery Elle?  I will be using this one a lot.  I really love the striped paper I used for the envelope.  It's from the Brights Collection dsp by Stampin' Up.  I think it channels those old-fashioned striped awnings, perfect for a pizza parlor vibe!

Stamps:  Pizza My Heart (Lawn Fawn)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Gumball Green, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Brights Collection dsp (Stampin' Up)
Misc:   Envie die (Avery Elle); So Saffron marker, Close to Cocoa marker (Stampin' Up); silver Wink of Stella pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!