Sunday, January 24, 2016

Heart You

Wisteria Wonder is such a pretty color.  It pairs beautifully with this new floral stamp set.  Here's my fourth card from the Stampin' Up workshop I attended last week.


I stamped flowers and leaves from What I Love using VersaMark ink and then embossed with white powder.  I adhered the panel to a Wisteria Wonder card base after wrapping it with white ribbon.  Not entirely happy with my bow, but sometimes you've just got to let it go.  :)

I stamped the heart and sentiment from Work of Art using Wisteria Wonder ink on white cardstock and then punched them with circle punches in two different sizes.  I also punched two small flowers using the Blossom Bunch punch, adding rhinestone centers.  I arranged the pieces on my card to my liking, popping some up with dimensionals.  The resulting card is very soft and pretty!

Stamps:  What I Love, Work of Art (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder (Stampin' Up); VersaMark
Paper:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  1" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, Blossom Bunch punch (Stampin' Up); rhinestones; white seam binding ribbon (Stampin' Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!