Friday, July 10, 2015

Urban Candles

Okay, this card is a bit of a throwback.  I used an old retired stamp set called Big Birthday Candle by Stampin' Up.  Not a lot of patterned paper on this one, but you'll see that striped Urban Garden pattern yet again.


It makes fun candles, doesn't it?  I used Baja Breeze cardstock for the candle flames.  I added faux stitching on the white card base and the black cardstock using a black marker and white gel pen.  That used to be pretty popular in the stamping world.  lol  Then I added my sentiment from Whimsical Words on a white circle, popped up slightly for dimension.

Stamps:  Big Birthday Candle, Whimsical Words (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Basic Black, Baja Breeze, Urban Garden dsp (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Circle STAX Set 2 die (My Favorite Things); Basic Black marker (Stampin' Up); white gel pen (Signo Uni-ball)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!