Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hexagon Thoughts

Okay, so maybe that title is a little strange.  Thoughts are not geometrically shaped.  lol  That's the file name I gave my picture to distinguish it from all the other "thinking of you" cards I've made.  Whatever!  It works for me.


I actually made this card before the last couple of projects I posted, but wasn't in love with it.  In fact, I went in a completely different direction and made the set of "thinking of you" cards here.  Still, it's not a bad little card and would certainly brighten someone's day.

I cut the hexagon strip from Pool Party cardstock using a die by My Favorite Things.  I cut the smaller hexagons using the same die from Fall Flowers patterned paper by Stampin' Up.  The large piece of Sahara Sand cardstock was stamped with a linen texture using VersaMark and lightly sponged around the edges.  I stamped the large sentiment from Finishing Flourishes using Early Espresso ink.  Then I just adhered it all together!

Stamps:  Linen (Stampin' Up); Finishing Flourishes (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  VersaMark; Early Espresso (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Soft Sky, Sahara Sand, Fall Flowers dsp (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Hexagons dies (My Favorite Things)

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the blue and neutrals. That's a favorite combo of mine. (I also love that you post these to facebook now, because you should!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!