Monday, December 29, 2014

Workshop Tags: Stars

I made two sizes of star tags at the Stampin' Up workshop.  These were really quick and easy.  It wouldn't take long to do a bunch of these.


I think they were cut with the Stars Framelit dies.  These were already cut for me, so it was a simple matter of stamping the sentiment and gluing it all together.  The tiny patterned paper stars were popped up for dimension with a rhinestone in the center.



I punched a hole and added some cream satin ribbon.  The smaller tag's ribbon was tied with a bit of gold cord.


Stamps:  unknown sentiment (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  Very Vanilla, unknown dsp (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Stars Framelits dies (Stampin' Up); hole punch; ribbon, gold cord, rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!