Saturday, December 27, 2014

Workshop Tags: Santa's List

Here's another Santa tag I made at the workshop.  This time I used Santa's List from last year's holiday mini. 


The Santa image was stamped in black and colored with a Real Red marker.  The sentiment was stamped to the side.  I stapled a bit of red chevron ribbon to the scalloped oval, and then added glitter to Santa's fur.


I actually made another tag using this image, but I didn't really like how it turned out so I'm not posting it.  I did use it on a present though!  lol  Waste not, want not.

Stamps:  Santa's List, unknown sentiment (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  scalloped oval die; Crystal fine glitter (Martha Stewart); red chevron ribbon, staple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!