Saturday, December 27, 2014

Workshop Tags: Santa

I finally took some pictures of all the tags I made at a workshop put on by my Stampin' Up demo.  They really came in handy for presents this year.  I'll post them over the next few days.  This first set uses the cute Santa from the Get Your Santa On stamp set in the holiday mini.


I started with a white scalloped oval, stamping the Santa image in black.  I colored him with markers and then added glitter to the fur.  I stamped a layered oval tag with "to..from" and tied it with gold cord.  It was then tied to the red ribbon threaded through the main tag.  Really simple, but very cute!


You can really see the dimension the glitter adds in the close-up.  I made these and all the other tags at the workshop, but due to time constraints, I did all the glittering at home.


Stamps:  Get Your Santa On, unknown sentiment (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Basic Black (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  scalloped oval dies; red ribbon; gold cord; Crystal fine glitter (Martha Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!