Sunday, December 28, 2014

Workshop Tags: Pinecone

Here's the next set of tags from the workshop.  I used an old retired Stampin' Up set called Peaceful Wishes, one of my favorites, and Tags Till Christmas.


I think this color is Pear Pizzazz.  I don't have a list of supplies, unfortunately, so I'm just guessing.  I stamped the pine branches in Pear Pizzazz and the pinecones in Early Espresso.  I used the matching markers to stamp the smaller tag in two colors.


I added glitter to the branch and pinecone on the smaller tag, which was popped up to add dimension.  The upper corners of the tag were done with an old SU punch.  Some pretty Pear Pizzazz seam binding ribbon was tied into a bow as a last step.


Stamps:  Peaceful Wishes, Tags Till Christmas (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso (Stampin Up)
Paper:  Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz (Stampin' Up)
Misc:  Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso markers (Stampin' Up); Decorative Label punch, unknown punch (Stampn' Up); Pear Pizzazz ribbon (Stampin' Up); Crystal fine glitter (Martha Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!