Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Birthday Balloons

I recently purchased the new Taylored Expressions Up, Up and Away cutting plate to make quick and easy birthday cards.  It's a fun design that fills a card front and leaves room for a sentiment.  Here's a card I made using it.


Isn't that fun?  I cut the balloon frame out of black cardstock and mounted in on a white card base.  I cut the four balloons out of Urban Prairie patterned paper and glued them in place.  Super quick and easy paper piecing!  Then I stamped my sentiment using my Big Greetings set.  A set of these cards would make a fun gift.  Plus, it's an easy design when you're in a hurry for a birthday card.

Stamps:  Big Greetings (My Favorite Things)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper:  White, True Black (Papertrey Ink); Urban Prairie dp (Basic Grey)
Misc:  Up, Up & Away cutting plate (Taylored Expressions)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!