Sunday, August 24, 2014

Stamp-a-Faire 2014: Renaissance Wax Seal

Emily and I both loved this challenge.  Neither one of us had ever done it before.  We used the gold sealing wax stick included in the SAF kit to make our own wax seals.


Isn't that gold seal gorgeous?  I went with a regal vibe for my card.  Who could resist?  :)

I stamped the medallion from the SAF Rennaisance set in a simple pattern on white cardstock.  I cut a red strip using a fishtail flag die to mimic a royal red ribbon.  Then, I simply stamped a sentiment and adhered my gold seal underneath.

I love this one!  It was so quick and easy.  Now if I can just keep it simple for the rest of my SAF cards.   :)

You can see other cards for the challenge here.  I'll post Emily's card next.

Stamps:  SAF Rennaisance; Gracious Vases (Papertrey Ink(
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); VersaMark
Paper:  White, True Black, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Fishtail Flags STAX (My Favorite Things); gold sealing wax

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the Renaissance set to make a graphic, modern looking card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!