Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Be Mine Forever

I whipped up this card for CAS(E) this Sketch #59.  (found here)  At first, I was a bit stumped for what to use since I don't have any feather stamps or dies.  I tend to take sketches literally.  After making a card for a different sketch, which will be posted tomorrow, and then sleeping on it (the idea, not the card), I got the inspiration to use hearts in place of the feathers.  Here's the result.



It's a quick and easy card.  I simply stamped the sentiment from Lovey-Dovey Sentiments by My Favorite Things, added some small flourishes to the corners using the same set, and then glued two hearts below.  They are embossed with the Hugs & Kisses folder by Cuttlebug.  The whole panel was placed on a Poppy Parade card base.  Very sweet and super simple!

Stamps:  Lovey-Dovey Sentiments (My Favorite Things)
Paper:  White (Papertrey Ink); Poppy Parade (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Misc:  Heart Prints die (Papertrey Ink); Hugs & Kisses embossing folder (Cuttlebug)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!