Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Simple Thank You

I first designed this card when I was visiting family last fall.  My sister and I enjoyed spending a day stamping together.  Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of our cards to post on my blog.  I've made these simple thank you cards a couple of times since.



For the colorful circles, I used a 1-3/4" punch and leftover cardstock from my scrap drawer.  The "thank you" is cut using the Wonderful Words: Thank You die from Papertrey Ink.  The words "very much" were stamped using the matching set.  Quick and simple!  The most time-consuming part of this card is gluing the diecut, which is a bit tricky due to the narrow pieces.  Otherwise, they take very little time to create.  This design makes a great gift set of cards!

Stamps:  Wonderful Words: Thank You (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink); unknown colors
Ink:  Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Misc:  Wonderful Words: Thank You die (Papertrey Ink); 1-3/4" circle punch (EK Success) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!