Monday, November 11, 2013

Remember

On this Veteran's Day, I want to say thank you to all who serve in our military, both past and present.  Thank you for the sacrifices you make in my behalf.  It was my privilege to perform the music of the Andrews Sisters for three years, and during that time, I met many veterans of World War II and subsequent wars, as well as many soldiers currently in service.  My father served as an Army officer for twenty-one years.  My father-in-law served in the Navy.  I know the sacrifices the families make too.   

Thank you.  I will never forget.


Stamps:  Pretty Poppies (My Favorite Things); Remember (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White, Kraft, True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Real Red, Old Olive (Stampin' Up); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Misc:  Poppies & Leaves dies (My Favorite Things); Basic Black marker (Stampin' Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!