Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snowman Meadow Tags

Here's my second set of gift tags.  I used a cute snowman image from The More the Merrier along with a sentiment from In the Meadow.



Obviously, I broke out the Copic markers again.  It's a very simple design compared to yesterday's tags.  The coloring took longer though!   :)  I added glitter along the line of snow.

Stamps:  The More the Merrier (Stampin' Up); In the Meadow (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White, Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic:  0, C1, T1, R20, R22, R83, R85, R24, R29, YR18, YG13, YG17, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y21, B91, B95, BV29, BG11
Misc:  Labels Four die, Labels Four Small die (Spellbinders); Crystal Fine glitter (Martha Stewart); glue pen   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!