Sunday, December 23, 2012

Snowflake Tags

On to my third set of tags!  Since I'd already done two tag sets with snowmen, I decided to stick with that theme for the rest.  I pulled out my Damask Snowflake dies for these.



These were quick tags to make.  I stamped the snowman tag image in the center of a white snowflake, and then layered it on an Aqua Mist snowflake.  I added some aqua to the snowman for a touch of snowy color and shaded around the head with some light gray.  For the carrot nose, I stamped the image in Pumpkin Pie ink and cut it out.  I also glittered the entire snowman head.   :)

Stamps:  Deer Friends (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  White, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); Pumpkin Pie (Stampin' Up)
Copic:  0, C1, BG11, BG13
Misc:  Damask Snowflake dies (Papertrey Ink); Crystal Fine glitter (Martha Stewart); glue pen   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!