Thursday, November 29, 2012

Workshop Cards: Evergreen Tree

I love this card!  It uses the new Evergreen set from the holiday catalog.  This is the fourth card I made at my Stampin' Up demonstrator's house.


Isn't that pretty?  Wild Wasabi ink was sponged all over the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder before putting in the Wild Wasabi cardstock.  It gives a wonderful two-tone letterpress effect.  I absolutely love the look!

I stamped the tree on vanilla cardstock and then embossed the words in gold over top. Since I didn't use an embossing buddy on the paper first, there are lots of gold specks between the words and it makes the tree look like it was sprinkled in gold dust.  Very cool!  The star is punched from gold glitter paper.  Then I just added a bow and put it all together.   :)

Stamps:  Evergreen (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, gold glitter paper (Stampin' Up)
Ink:  Wild Wasabi (Stampin' Up); VersaMark
Misc:  seam binding ribbon, gold embossing powder, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (Stampin' Up), pop-dots  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!