Tuesday, October 23, 2012

So Thankful For You

I made a card using the latest Sweet Sunday sketch.  (found here)  Window Dressing was the first set to catch my eye, so I decided to make a thank you card using autumn colors and the pumpkin/fruit image.  It could work for Thanksgiving also.



I stamped the window using Memento ink so I could color with Copic markers and did the same with the image inside the window.  It's a separate layer behind a piece of acetate.  I cut out the window panes on the top layer to add a little dimension to the scene.  I scribbled yellow Copic to add light behind the panes.  Because it's not solid, it kind of gives an effect of old window glass in combination with the acetate.

Stamps:  Window Dressing (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  White, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink); Origins 6x6 pad (Basic Grey)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic:  0, C1, T4, Y11, Y21, Y26, Y32, Y35, G24, G28, E55, E57, E59, V95, V99, R24, R29, R59
Misc:  Standard Circles die (Spellbinders); Beautiful Blooms II #2 die (Papertrey Ink); Metallic Basics brad (Making Memories); ribbon; pop-dots; acetate  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!