Monday, October 1, 2012

From Our Patch to Yours

I made a quick little Halloween card this morning.  It's a simple design with lots of white space, as you can see.


I dashed outside to take a picture during a lull in the rain.  lol  I have another card to share too, but I want to wait until the recipient gets it.  For this one, I added an outline using a marker and ruler.  It just adds a little bit of framing without additional layers.  The pumpkins were stamped, cut out, and then placed on top of a strip of grass.  Once I added the banners with my sentiment, the card was finished!

Stamps:  Pumpkin Patch (Stampin' Up)
Paper:  White, Canyon Clay, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink)
Ink:  Canyon Clay, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Misc:  Early Espresso marker (Stampin' Up); Fresh Cut Grass die (My Favorite Things); Double-Ended Banner die (Papertrey Ink)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the CAS look this cute card has!! I am a total Fan of Halloween cards!!! LOVE it!!!!! hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!