Monday, September 24, 2012

More Skeletons

I started flipping through a pad of Halloween paper I purchased a year or two ago and came across this skeleton paper.  I immediately thought of Mr. Bones and made another card using this adorable skeleton stamp.


Fun, huh?  One skeleton is peeking out from behind the center panel since two is always better than one.   :)  I used Smokey Shadow instead of black, because the shade blended better with the patterned paper.  I embossed the sentiment in white and used my herringbone folder to texture the strip of white cardstock.  I like the finished result!

Stamps:  Mr. Bones (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  White, Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink); Halloween paper pad (Recollections)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento); VersaMark
Misc:  Labels Twenty-Two die (Spellbinders); Herringbone embossing folder (Cuttlebug); white embossing powder (Filigree)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!