Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mother

I saw this card two months ago and stashed the idea away until I finally got my hands on the Simply Soft stamp set. I knew the design was perfect for a Mother's Day card and here it is!


Isn't that gorgeous? It's so soft and pretty. I just love it! I'll definitely be making a few more of these. If only the button wasn't a one-of-a-kind!

Stamps: Simply Soft, Friends By Definition (Stampin' Up); Women of Life, Iconic Images (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up); White, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up); Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Copic: YG23, YG25
Misc: Scallop Edge punch (Stampin' Up); Labels One die (Spellbinders); Swiss Dots embossing folder (Cuttlebug); Spring Rain button (Papertrey Ink); #3032 embroidery floss (DMC); Stamp-a-ma-jig; glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!