Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sending you a great big hug

Posting those old Valentine cards got me in the mood to dig out all my Valentine sets and images. The rubber sets are in a stack on my desk, but I haven't even touched all the clear sets. This might take a while! I pulled out two Bella images I have and made a card with one of them. It's called Balloonabella and since the balloons are heart-shaped, it fits the theme.


I did minimal coloring with Copics and paper-pieced the rest using decorative paper from Basic Grey. (love their paper!) Then I used strips of the same paper behind the main panel to add more punches of color. The sentiment is from a clear Changito set. That wasn't planned but it fits the space nicely and works perfectly with the cute Bella.

Stamps: Balloonabella (Stamping Bella); Changito Valentines (Stampendous)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink); Urban Prairie (Basic Grey)
Copic: T1, T4, E000, E00, E30, E55, E57, E49, R20, RV14
Misc: Labels Eighteen dies (Spellbinders), pop-dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!