Thursday, January 5, 2012

Love ya bunches

Here's another Bella card, this time with the second image I pulled out in my search for love-themed stamps. It's nice to finally ink these up!


I used some gorgeous decorative paper from Stampin' Up called Razzleberry Lemonade. (retired, unfortunately). It goes along with my favorite in-colors Stampin' Up has released so far. I didn't actually use my inkpads for this card, but I love the colors and patterns in this paper. I kept the layers simple and then used dies to make a sweet little flower to echo the flowers in the heart wreath.

Stamps: Loveybella (Stamping Bella); Love Ya Bunches (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink); Razzleberry Lemonade (Stampin' Up)
Copic: E000, E00, E30, E55, E57, E59, T1, T4,
R20, R83, R85, Y11, Y13, Y15
Misc: Blossom die, Labels Five die (Spellbinders); pink brad (Stampin' Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!