Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Flashback and a Sneak Peek

I've been seeing a lot of bloggers post a "year in review" of their favorite twelve projects over the past year. Since I only did 37 blog posts (which feels like an accomplishment!), I thought it would be a bit redundant for me. It wouldn't take you all that long to scroll back through my posts thus far! This weekend, while searching for some papers, I stumbled across three cards I made for my husband in past years. I thought it would be fun to post pics of those instead.

This first card is my personal favorite. I made it for Valentine's Day in 2006. I stamped the flowers and layered them using brads. Stamped leaves were tucked in behind the flowers when I assembled the card.

Stamps: Paint Prints, Too Terrific Tags (Stampin' Up); alphabet (PSX)
Ink & Paper: ? (Stampin' Up)
Misc: brads

I made this next card for Valentine's Day in 2007. It was based off a card I made at a Stampin' Up party, just with different sets.


Stamps: Happy Hearts, The Wheel Thing (Stampin' Up); Sweet Talk, Country Burlap (Close to My Heart)
rest unknown

I also made this card in 2007 for my wedding anniversary. Very simple, but a sweet little card nonetheless.

Stamps: Wonderful Words, Weather or Not (Stampin' Up); Retro Caps (My Sentiments Exactly)
rest unknown

I hope you enjoyed the cards! It's a bit ironic that they are all love-themed, considering that Valentine's Day is coming up next month. I'm getting the itch to break out some stamp sets and play. :)

Now that I've taken a trip down memory lane, let me leave you with a sneak peek of a different project I've been working on. This is what has been finished so far. More to come upon completion! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!