Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mojo Monday week 189 sketch challenge

I made another card! I've had this color combo pulled out for a while now. I originally planned it for a Papertrey blog hop card and just never got anywhere with it. I decided to use it for this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge instead. It uses two Verve sets that haven't seen much ink up until now.


I like how it turned out, but I think I would do less sponging on the front panel if I were to do it over. I'm trying to be less of a perfectionist and just enjoy the process despite mistakes. :) It's hard though! lol Here's the sketch I used:
Stamps: Floral Whimsy, Grateful Elegance (Verve Stamps)
Paper: White, Spring Rain, Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink), Delicate Dots DP (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
Copic markers: B41, B45
Misc: Scallop border punch (Stampin' Up), Oval punch, 1-1/2" Circle punch (EK Success), Petite Scallop Circle Large, Standard Circle (Spellbinders Nestabilities), black DMC floss

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just darling! Love the blur and grey. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is total sweetness...luv the colors you used...fantastic!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!