Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kiss a froggie




Here's a quick card for the May SFYTT sketch challenge. I used a fun set I picked up at a used stamp sale earlier this month. Love those! Actually, at least half of my stamp collection are previously owned. :) It's a great way to diversify my stamps without spending too much. Of course, my DH might say my collection is diverse enough! lol But honey, my sister-in-law likes frogs and the set has a cute castle and lips and a crown..... ;)

Thankfully the sketch was pretty straightforward, since I did this card in a bit of a hurry. I would do a couple things different if I were to redo the card, but it's still perfectly fine the way it is. Not every card has to be a masterpiece! :)

Stamps: Princess (Close to My Heart)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink); Sultry 6x6 dp pad (Basic Grey)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Copic markers: 0, C1, Y21, YG23, YG25
Misc: Standard Circles (Spellbinders Nestabilities); ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!