Monday, February 7, 2011

PTI Go-To Sentiment Card

I love the concept demonstrated in today's Make It Monday video on the Papertrey Ink blog. Mixing up sentiments makes a cool focal point on a card and it's something I've always wanted to try. It turned out to be much more difficult than anticipated! It took three tries until I got the sentiments arranged how I liked. (and that was after hunting for and choosing said sentiments) Then I spent way too much time on the layered heart accent. Perfectionism strikes again! Still, I love the final card. It looks deceptively simple, but it sure wasn't a quick creation! lol I plan to give this card to my hubby for Valentine's Day.


Stamps: My Punny Valentine, Friends Till the End, Damask Designs, Everyday Classics, Mixed Messages, Limitless Labels (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: White, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Misc: Vintage Cream felt, buttons (Papertrey Ink), DMC #326 floss

1 comment:

  1. I love your sentiment choices!! They turned out just perfect and are such a great mix! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it!